• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Preseason schedule coming soon!

For anyone in the Quebec area, RDS are showing EVERY Habs preseason game, starting this Sunday night against the Buffalo Sabres. Given that I've got no players in my NFL fantasy league playing on Sunday night, I'm definitely watching that game. Honestly, I'm hoping Michel Therrien will allow Zach Fucale to spend a little time in the net in the 1st preseason game. We all know he's gonna probably be in the 1st one cut and sent back to Halifax but I really wanna see how he handles himself in the net against pros.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
You were wrong, he wasn't the first one to be cut ;). I'm pumped to start watching the Habs again, and hopefully they'll play a few guys I won't get to see much this year, Fucale is definitely one of them. I'm also hoping TSN plays a few games as well. I want to see how other teams are making out with their new players. Bottoms up to the NHL season folks...sure a lot more refreshing than lockout talk :).

StroShow

V.I.P.
Crypticshock said:
McCaron has to play Monday against Boston.
Lucic has to play Monday against Montreal.
I had no idea McCaron was actually invited to training camp. Anyone know how he did today? He's one guy that I really want to see what his game is all about. I've only heard about it, I want to see if he was actually worth a first round pick.

StroShow

V.I.P.
He actually is. Here's a tweet Louie Jean posted a few seconds ago. I might have to PVR the match as my niners are playing and a wrestling PPV is on as well.

“@LouisJean_TVA: McCarron, @CanadiensMTL 1st pick will play tonight vs @BuffaloSabres. Fucale, Reway, Tinordi, Prust, Gallagher, Eller, Galchenyuk also in.”

Willey101

The first one cut was Morgan Ellis. Wasn't officially sent down but not part of any scrimmage or pres season games.
He was highly touted but word on he street is that he is either going to be dealt or will play in the ECHL. There is just too many Dman in Hamilton right now.

Well, when you think about it, it makes sense. Jarred Tinordi has played 2 straight games (the only 1 to do so thus far) and pretty much everyone says that he's NHL-ready. So perhaps they're testing the waters to see how much Tinordi can take on the ice. In that case, they might have received offers for certain D-men, including Morgan Ellis.