Predictions

Unstoppable

Registered Member
ok lets predict the winner of each division and the wild card

AL East- New York Yankees, anything less than a division title is a disappointment for them and with the talent they have they should win 100 games easily

AL Central- Minnesota Twins, they have lots of young talent and it will be close between them and the White Sox but I like this team, Mauer, Morneau, and others, they will definitely punch a ticket to the postseason

AL West- LA Angels, obviously the best team out West, this team is very talented not to mention they're leagues ahead of everyone else in the division

AL Wild Card- Boston Red Sox, its going to be very close between the Sox and the Rays, but i like all the moves that Boston has made in the offseason as opposed to the few that the Rays have made, its going to be real close, but Boston is a tough team with more experienced, also im a sox fan and couldn't possibly predict a postseason without them

Ryuk

Registered Member
Honestly, I think the whole AL is too close to call. Factor in whatever trades may be made over the course of the first four months also.

Unstoppable

Registered Member
Honestly, I think the whole AL is too close to call. Factor in whatever trades may be made over the course of the first four months also.
yeah it is really close and im probly gonna be way off with some of my predictions as its still quite early but its always fun to predict stuff like this and see how close u were at the end of the season

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I usually wait until Spring Training starts to make official predictions but I dont see how the Angles dont win the west. One of either Boston or New YOrk will be in as well.

Ryuk

Registered Member
yeah it is really close and im probly gonna be way off with some of my predictions as its still quite early but its always fun to predict stuff like this and see how close u were at the end of the season
Let me put it another way, I think there could be five good AL teams that don't make the playoffs this year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thats one thing I love about the playoff system in the Major Leagues Ryuk, usually only the best teams make the playoffs, a lot of good teams that maybe could make it if they played in the NL West, but other then that they dont. It's so hard to get in.

Unstoppable

Registered Member
AL East: Boston Red Sox
AL Central: Chicago White Sox
AL West: Texas Rangers (KIDDING) LA Angels (<--- Real Prediction)
AL Wild Card: Yankees
i hope ur right about Boston winning the division, that would be insanely awesome considering the outrageous team that the yanks have bought this offseason