Germany vs Argentina
Pick: Germany

Italy vs Ukraine
Pick: Italy

England vs Portugal
Pick: England

Brasil vs France
Pick: Brasil

All these matches should be beauties to watch I cant wait till they start.

R

RajaB

I dunno....I have a feeling argentina is going to beat germany even wit the fans after i saw that sweet goal by rodriguez :eek:

I

IntheNet

Vince Carter said:
Germany vs Argentina
Pick: Germany

Italy vs Ukraine
Pick: Italy

England vs Portugal
Pick: England

Brasil vs France
Pick: Brasil
I agree with all your selections above Vince and I predict Germany will win the Cup!

M

Midnight

I'm pulling for Argentina, but obviously Germany has home-field advantage.

Italy will win vs. Ukraine
England will win vs. Portugal
Brasil will win vs. France

R

RajaB

if it was brazil and germany in the finals again..germany is ganna win this time

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
DANG....O_O

Germany wins in penalty kicks. I love watching those. The German goalie blocked a couple leading them to victory. Too bad I only got to watch the shootout. need to watch highlights...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am really glad they one, I only watched the overtime and the penalty kicks, it was really good especially the shootout. the German goaltender stopped two shots which was key. Also there's was a little fight after the game, which could of turn into something really bad.

1-0 in prediction.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Well how about that. France pulls off a victory against Brazil. France came out strong and ended it that way. I don't think Brazil was playing like they usually do. They barely got any shots on goal.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am really mad that Brasil lost against France, now personally I am going for Portugal, that my two favorites teams have been elimanated today Brasil and England. I still cant get over it.