Predictions

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Germany vs Argentina
    Pick: Germany

Italy vs Ukraine
    Pick: Italy

England vs Portugal
    Pick: England

Brasil vs France
    Pick: Brasil

All these matches should be beauties to watch I cant wait till they start.

2. RajaB

RajaB Guest

I dunno....I have a feeling argentina is going to beat germany even wit the fans after i saw that sweet goal by rodriguez :eek:

3. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

I agree with all your selections above Vince and I predict Germany will win the Cup!

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

hm.....I'm going to pull for Argentina, Italy, England, and France just because they're the less favorite.

5. Midnight

Midnight Guest

I'm pulling for Argentina, but obviously Germany has home-field advantage.

Italy will win vs. Ukraine
    England will win vs. Portugal
    Brasil will win vs. France

6. RajaB

RajaB Guest

if it was brazil and germany in the finals again..germany is ganna win this time

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

DANG....O_O

Germany wins in penalty kicks. I love watching those. The German goalie blocked a couple leading them to victory. Too bad I only got to watch the shootout. need to watch highlights...

8. Babe_Ruth

I am really glad they one, I only watched the overtime and the penalty kicks, it was really good especially the shootout. the German goaltender stopped two shots which was key. Also there's was a little fight after the game, which could of turn into something really bad.

1-0 in prediction.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Well how about that. France pulls off a victory against Brazil. France came out strong and ended it that way. I don't think Brazil was playing like they usually do. They barely got any shots on goal.

10. Babe_Ruth

I am really mad that Brasil lost against France, now personally I am going for Portugal, that my two favorites teams have been elimanated today Brasil and England. I still cant get over it.