• Randy Orton(turns back heel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undertaker(very unlikely)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
With Edge turning face recently and Orton on the verge , there is a huge void of credible main event heels on the roster .. If u look at the faces u got HHH , Cena , Orton (almost), Edge, Rey , Taker and Shawn (if he stays after WM) ..

The only major heels on the roster now are Batista , Punk and Jericho , so compared to the faces , it looks like a huge gap .. Sheamus , McIntyre , The Miz will all step up but they aren't established main eventers yet obviously .. Big Show is no real main event threat these days ..

So who will be the next major star to turn heel ? Thoughts ?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I picked Triple H.

Out of the choices he seems the most logical and I know he prefers to be a heel. I think he's got one more good heel run in him.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I went with my boy Christian.

I'm convinced he'll win MITB, and edge his way into the main event scene in the months to follow. He makes a great heel, so I could see him filling that void easily.

I'd wish it were John Cena for a change, or HHH, but I don't see them changing Cena (especially after this feud with Batista) and it may be tough with Trips because he's so over.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with my boy Christian.

I'm convinced he'll win MITB, and edge his way into the main event scene in the months to follow. He makes a great heel, so I could see him filling that void easily.

I'd wish it were John Cena for a change, or HHH, but I don't see them changing Cena (especially after this feud with Batista) and it may be tough with Trips because he's so over.
I don't think you give Triple H enough credit. I mean, look at Batista. The fans LOVED him and look at him now. Hell, the fans despised Randy Orton and now he's a face.

These fans are young which means they are easier to manipulate haha. I dont think it would take much for Trips to go heel. Depends who he targets. Punk went after Hardy...Batista went after Mysterio.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I don't think you give Triple H enough credit. I mean, look at Batista. The fans LOVED him and look at him now. Hell, the fans despised Randy Orton and now he's a face.

These fans are young which means they are easier to manipulate haha. I dont think it would take much for Trips to go heel. Depends who he targets. Punk went after Hardy...Batista went after Mysterio.
Very true...put HHH after Cena or even Kingston and you've got a big deal. Ally him with Sheamus and it would be even worse! haha

StroShow

V.I.P.
I don't see Triple H turning heel, at least not at WM. As I see his programme with Sheamus moving over Extreme Rules too. One of them winning at WM, the other winning at the next PPV. I could see him turning after that though. Other than that, Christian could turn heel I guess, especially if he wins MITB and slowly enters a programme with Edge.

I went with other. I have a feeling it could be Rey, its about time he goes Heel, would be interesting to see how it could pan out, I think he will loose to CMPunk and join SES then slowly start to accept/or be completely brainwashed by Punk somehow.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see Triple H turning heel, at least not at WM. As I see his programme with Sheamus moving over Extreme Rules too. One of them winning at WM, the other winning at the next PPV. I could see him turning after that though. Other than that, Christian could turn heel I guess, especially if he wins MITB and slowly enters a programme with Edge.

I went with other. I have a feeling it could be Rey, its about time he goes Heel, would be interesting to see how it could pan out, I think he will loose to CMPunk and join SES then slowly start to accept/or be completely brainwashed by Punk somehow.
Did you just make a thread and then select other? That's hilarious. Maybe you should have just put Mysterio as an option, lol.

I didn't say HHH was going to turn at Wrestlemania...is that what this is? Who's going to turn at Mania?

StroShow

V.I.P.
Did you just make a thread and then select other? That's hilarious. Maybe you should have just put Mysterio as an option, lol.

I didn't say HHH was going to turn at Wrestlemania...is that what this is? Who's going to turn at Mania?
I didn't want anyone to steal my amazing Rey Mysterio pick so I decided to put other instead lol. And no...this thread is not who's going be turning heel at Wrestlemania. Apparently I cant read. I thought you said he was going to turn at Mania. My bad.

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
HHH needs to turn heel, I am getting tired of him being the 40 year old version of Garth from Waynes World. He will never have a good title reign with his current version. I do agree with some of ya'll that it will be hard for the fans to adjust because he is so over now, who knows, he might try to turn and still stay face, if Cena is champ.

I voted Edge for some reason, but I think it will be Triple H. I think it is time for it and another title reign, I actually like Edge as a face.

Everyone thinks Undertaker will be gone for a bit after WM, so he is definitely out.