• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Predador

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you think of Predator one not the second one because the one with Danny Glover sucks. I loved the first one a lot of huge guys like Arnold,Carl Weathers and Jesse Ventura. There's also a lot of great action scenes.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The first Predator movie was excellent, but I also enjoyed the second one, it showed that the Predators are a noble warrior race, since they spared Danny Glovers character. In the first movie the Predator just blows himself up, which was neat though. I do wish that more of the soldiers would have survived though.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Predator is an amazing movie. It was really well done for the time, and just oozes awesomeness.

Kinda on topic, kinda off topic: I read that they were going to remake Predator with John Cena in place of Arnold. Just wondering if anyone else heard the same.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I hope not, not with him, I hate basically all of the "pro" wrestlers now, especially that guy, he just looks like a douchebag.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Predator is one of those classics that just doesn't go away. My favorite soldier on the first one was Bill Duke's character Mac. He was just hard ass through the whole thing. It would've been nice to actually see him do something before the alien got him. I like the second Predator too. I liked Danny Glovers character on there too. The cool thing about 2 is that you learn just a bit more about the aliens.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, and if it wasnt for the second Predator movie we wouldnt have got the Alien vs Predator comics or games.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont think John Cena would do a good replacement for Arnorld or Danny Glover, but I really hope there's a third one, it should be amazing.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They need to remake AvP, that would be nice, with a director who actually knows what he is doing.

S

scriver058

Vincent_Valentine said:
I read that they were going to remake Predator with John Cena in place of Arnold. Just wondering if anyone else heard the same.
Well, it wouldn't be the worst thing, seeing as how Jesse Ventura was in Predator. But yeah, I think both movies were good, each one gave you a different look at a predator in different enviroments. Danny Glover ain't Ah-nold, which means he's a better actor, and he was good in the sequel.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Jesse Ventura wasnt bad in Predator, he is actually one of the well liked characters as well.