• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Prats

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
You meet these people every day of your life. I do at least.
It could be a real friend too, who just happens to display prat-like activity. Or a stranger whose just well, a right dylan - a mong - a prat - a berk etc etc etc.

Please leave accounts of prat people whenever you can in here. If you bump into someone that does.says something so ridiculous - so pratish --- even on the forum if you want.
Let us know. your description and opinion of their behaviour could be a laugh to read. Also let us know about particular memories of 'super prats' you've met in the past and that.

e.g.
A bloke (Not a friend really, but an acquaintance) I know spat on the floor in the pub. Which is fucking disgusting... After berating him about it, I suggested he should lick it up because it's absolutely repulsive. He bartered us, saying he'd do it for a pint of Fosters... We agreed, insisting he did the deed first... pretty freaked out to be honest --- He did it, he got on his hands and knees and lapped the gozz up. We refused to purchase his pint for him afterwards... --- And I haven't spoken to him since. He's a complete and utter prat...

Like that... Carry on.

I thought prat was known enough --- It means somebody who is generally silly, stupid, incompetent to a huge degree.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok, your last few lines there almost made me blow chunks, and I'm honestly not sure what you mean by "prats", is that the same as "preps"? Hell I dunno.

Bliss

Sally Twit
A prat is like an idiot, Dabs. Someone who acts stupid, does stupid/annoying things etc.

I know a lot of people like this, mainly at work.
My manager is the best example. He burps in the office all the time. Swears constantly and has no regard for anyone. He disgusts me.

Dabs

Registered Member
A prat is like an idiot, Dabs. Someone who acts stupid, does stupid/annoying things etc.

I know a lot of people like this, mainly at work.
My manager is the best example. He burps in the office all the time. Swears constantly and has no regard for anyone. He disgusts me.

Ahhh..k then, thanks Bliss. Now I understand, and yeah that's pretty disgusting :shake: