Pranks

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
What pranks have you or people in your school done that are worth mentioning?

This year the seniors took out about 250 desks out of classrooms at 2 in the morning, then put them into the field spelling SENIORS 08.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I once made a website with an animation of our school principle dancing to the hamster dance song (anybody remember that from the 90's?). It was super cheesy but it was funny because a bunch of people kept changing the library computer homepages to this site.

They didn't know I made it for the longest time. :D

/nerd prank

Another school in our district had some seniors who let out 3 greased pigs with numbers spray painted on them. #1, #2, and #4. Of course they couldn't find #3... :D That was pretty funny.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
What pranks have you or people in your school done that are worth mentioning?

This year the seniors took out about 250 desks out of classrooms at 2 in the morning, then put them into the field spelling SENIORS 08.
during break, some of our class changed it to '09, but it got changed back in like 10 minutes.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
A friend and I put superglue and epoxy on the locks of all the doors on the outside of the school one night. Unfortunately school was open the next day. I think they have things where you can unlock the doors with an ID card or something.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We went at school during night time, and there was a bunch of empty lockers so we just put raw fish in all those lockers. Then the next morning the whole school smelled like raw fish. It didn't smell to good.

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
last year the seniors put thousands of "for sale" signs all over the outside and inside of our school. i bet the janitors had a good time with that one.. lol

When I was a junior in high school a lot of people in our class painted "06" in various places all over the school in pink and white, since those were our colors and I even did some artwork myself. For that reason we almost lost pep rallies that year.

Then the year after I graduated the seniors then pulled a good one and I heard about this from my brother. The seniors managed to sneak chickens (live chickens) into the school and let them run around the building and to this day I don't know how they did that. As of now there are cameras all around the school which means me being able to visit the school during class hours is gonna be extra difficult now that I'm gonna be smiling on candid camera.

And then on top of that another class, I think it was the same one, also dumped loads of chocolate in the staff parking lot and added feathers to touch it off.

Last edited: