PPV's attended live?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

How many of you out there in fantasy land have been to a WWE/TNA/ROH/WCW/NWA/AWA etc PPV live and in person? List which ones you've been too and what you remember the most.

Survivor Series 1998: I remember it because it was the night the Rock won the WWF Title for the first time and when McMahon turned on Mankind and SHane turned on Austin. IT was the final round of a 16 man tournament that took place AT the PPV. It was so awesome and easily the best show I've been too. I also remember a young Hardy Boys took on Too Cool in the dark match and the Hardys came out in bright tie dye colors haha.

Judgment Day 2007: Saw this one with the Unity. Cena beat Khali, Edge beat Batista, and MVP beat Benoit for the US Title. It was a pretty good show for the most part.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

If theres one bad thing about NZ, its that no PPVs come here. I prolly wouldn't risk my money being wasted by going to a WWE event, but I want to go to an ROH one really badly.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Have all the PPV's been held only in the United States so far? If so, it'll be tough having different people from different countries list them.

I've been to none currently, but would like to go to WM25 if I can afford the trip.

4. Millz

Does Canada count? They've had plenty of PPV's there.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Yeah Judgment Day 2007 was awesome. Benoit/MVP 2 out of 3 falls stole the show, and Edge pulled a tricky rollup title defense on Batista.

Millz has to help me remember my other PPV; it was WCW and was a lot of fun.

6. ValentinSelezynov

ValentinSelezynov Registered Member

I went to Rebellion one year in England. I touched Stephanie McMahon. But i've since realised that i don't live in a trailer park so stopped watching it.

7. Millz

Slamboree I believe was the name.