PPV name change

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just saw this on rajah.com

-- On WWE.com under the "upcoming pay-per-views" tab, the June 7, 2009 pay-per-view is listed as "Extreme Rules" instead of "One Night Stand."
Not much to note here but I thought it was enough to mention. Personally I'm glad they changed it since they've had like four one night stands haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I think this make a lot of sense. I was surprise that they had more One Night Stand after the first one. This change needed to be done.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I think this make a lot of sense. I was surprise that they had more One Night Stand after the first one. This change needed to be done.
Yup yup...

And the name is very suggestive in nature and not condusive for the younger audience. Although I'm hoping a lot of them don't know what a one night stand is anyways but ya never know this day in age!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I said G. I meant G. They're going so soft they may as well make the wrestlers wear DARE T-shirts and change the name to "World Wrestling Edutainment".

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
haha I see what you guys are saying. I guess Vince thinks this product is going to sell and will make it more appealing to some of the old past greats in the business we got turned off by the attitude era.