PP is interested in Carlos Boozer and Morris Peterson

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Gustavo, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

2. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i wouldnt give mo-pete for anyhting. he played the most games in a row in the nba right now and is a great defensive presence in the raptors. he is still young and will have a lot more to go through his career. i hope he stays a rptor for life.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't say not to trade him for nothing. I am sure Colangelo will to listen to some offers, but I am sure Morris Peterson is a Colangelo type of player and he wouldn't trade him for nothing. I really like Morris Peterson but if the right deal comes along I wouldn't mind if Colangelo pulls the trigger.

4. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

^
    Definitley, especially as his contract is running out. Anyways, I never want to hear, Wally for Peterson. I would rather have peterson than Wally. I just despise him. Peterson is 2 times better than him.

Im sure when Peterson is a free agent, he will re-up with the raps. He loves it here, and we love him here. We will defintiley give him more momey this time, and he knows what the future looks like here better than anyone, so im sure he will stay here.

5. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

So really what are you trying to say exactly? You contradicted your self right there.

6. Godfather

Godfather Guest

IS the Celtics organization treating Pierce like how the Raps treated VInce?

7. Babe_Ruth

Not really. What I am saying is that Morris Peterson is a Brian Colangelo type of player, but knowing Colangelo everyone is tradable(except for Bosh), So like I said if the right deal comes along he will pull the trigger,

8. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

No than he would bail out on them. ;)

When Vince asked to get Steve Nash and Jamal Magolire, we didnt even try
    Pierce is just naming some players that he thinks can help the team.

9. Babe_Ruth

Let's not turn this on I hate Carter thread. Paul Pierce is a awesome competetor and he wants to win so bad. Having a guy like Morris Peterson on is team will help a lot because he knows he'll go to battle with him verytime they step on the floor. If were going to trade him I want a young stud who as potential. But I doubt this trade will ever happen.

10. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i wouldnt like it if the trade happened. i dont really like the players in boston besides pierce.