TV Power Rangers

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by honour_and_virtue, Jun 8, 2008.

1. honour_and_virtue

honour_and_virtue New Member

I am new here, and just wanted to know if anyone here has an existing intrest in any Power Rangers series? Or would like to discuss Power Rangers.

2. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

roflol

anyways i like the red one, idk why, i dont even watch that show. lol

3. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

I did when it first came out (I was in Middle School) and I really liked the toys. Thanks to my being a Transfan, I collected almost all the original series zords. The original movie was pretty cool, but the third season of the show shouldn't have retconned it.

Frankly though, I think it's ridiculous that almost every tv season has a new Ranger show. You can't tell me that it sells as well as it use to. I think the money going into the shows should be put elsewhere.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I was always hooked on the original PR, especially when the first movie came out and then I started losing interest as time went on. I kinda liked the Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force series.

Now I've completely lost track of everything.

5. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

The girl power ranger was so hot. Haven't seen it in ages, so I don't know anymore.

6. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Ha ha ha. One of the most racist shows I can remember watching on television. Oh those child hood memories.

7. mermaidboy

mermaidboy Registered Member

I was seriously interested in the Power Rangers at some point in my life but stopped watching when i was around 7. I used to hum the original theme.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

They always made those whoosing noises when they moved their hands.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

"oh just because I'm black I get the black power ranger suit... you fucking racists"

Even the asian chick had a yellow suit. Man you gotta love racial stereotyping for children.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I remember watching the original version of the Power Rangers. After that I saw it here and then. Wasn't really interested in it anymore.

I think the yellow Power Ranger from the original series died in real life.