• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Power Rangers

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

Now, I know that there are some people here that was an avid Power Ranger fan. Since the start of it in 1993 people have gone nuts over it including me. My favorite era of Power Rangers was between the start of it and the end of the ZEO saga.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wasnt a huge fan of Power Ranges but I did watch it on occasion. When thay had nothing to watch on televesion that's when I wathed it. I thought the show was really un-realistic and sometimes it was soo bad. What i really like was the Power Ranges game they had on the sega genesis.

L

lilbballfrk

lol, i remember watching it when i was little. i wasnt crazy about it but i watch it on saturday mornings since they dont have good shows until the afternoon. it was.. somehow entertaining. haha, i love it how they over-react on fake monsters. i really like the suits and the people inside them tho ;] lol thats bout it. oh yeah. and the colors! i love the colors (fireworks or w/e) that just pop out from nothing. lmao. the funniest move they all do is they turn around and look at the camera (thinking theyre all cool) and face their backs to the "monster/creature" that is dying. LOL

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
THe original series was the shit. I still remember playing Power Rangers at recess at school and argueing who had to be the Blue Ranger.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Yeah, those were the times. I remember when my friends and I used to debate who was better between Jason and Tommy. lol We even threw Zack in the mix. Of course before Tommy came along Zack was my favorite.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I never watched this show, I thought it was retarded, I remember in elemantary school everyone would be playing "power rangers" and thorwing random kicks and punches out and looking like idiots.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Lmao. Yeah, that tended to happen a lot. Most of us actually played Power Rangers and actually play fought. Of course most of the game consisted of debateing who was what ranger.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I use to play "Mortal Kombat" when the game came out, during recess, most people would never admit if they were beaten or anything, lol so thats what the time was spent, deciding on whose attack actually hit who.