• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Power Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dranigus

But there was no indication that Kid Buu had ever gotten weaken by that attack. Stop bringing up non-canon information.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Keep it on topic guys, we are talking about Power Levels and nothing else. Power Levels are just something that are useless if you ask me because each time that a Saiyan fights they get stronger so the Power Level would increase at each blow.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I still fail to see how bringing logic into the matter, is some how considered non-canon?

D

Dranigus

Keep it on topic guys, we are talking about Power Levels and nothing else. Power Levels are just something that are useless if you ask me because each time that a Saiyan fights they get stronger so the Power Level would increase at each blow.
Actually it's after each mortal blow.

I still fail to see how bringing logic into the matter, is some how considered non-canon?
I fail to see how your non-canon material could ever be considered logical or even remotely semi-logically accurate to what had occured.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It seems quite obvious that Kid Buu was straining at first to keep the Spirit Bomb at bay, then he finally gets control of it...this would consume enery...how you do not see this I do not know. What exactly am I saying that is non-canon? I am going by what I see in the manga.

D

Dranigus

Kid Buu wasn't straining. Kid Buu was just horrorfied at the spirit bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.