• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Power Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you believe in Power Levels in Dragon Ball Z, I do but just till the Freiza Saga, and for the rest of the saga's they where all exagerated. What do you guys think?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do not even trust the "official" power levels that were released, because if you translate them it has SSJ Goku at 150 million, and Frieza at like 120 million.

D

Dranigus

I don't even go by power levels. And why should I? Power doesn't determine who's the victor in a fight, determination or wisdom does. Determination is how Goku defeated Frieza and wisdom was how Cell defeated Trunks. I mean that fight could have last much longer if Cell didn't told Trunks that USSJ = less speed.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Power level does determine who will win, if someone is stronger by a large margin, then they will most likely win easily.

D

Dranigus

Only if they actually use that power to ultimately defeat their foe and not decide to play around with them.

For instance, Vegetto was defeated by Super Buu. He allowed himself to be defeated, but he didn't expect that Buu's body would nullify Vegetto's existence. Which therefore caused Vegetto to cease to exist.

Goku managed to defeat Kid Buu as just a Super Saiyan, even though Kid Buu is equal in power to a Super Saiyan 3. And this was just clearly a tuggle war with pushing the spirit bomb.

Brute Strength only shows whom can make more damage, but being able to imply that damage and overwhelm your opponent is the true factor in determining who will win in a fight.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Spirit Bomb had weakend Kid Buu quite a lot, so all it took was SSJ Goku to push it even more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
True the Sprit Bomb did weaken Kid Buu that's why Super Saiyan Goku was able to defeat that way. Also like I said earlier, I think the power levels are useless after the Freiza sage, because they increase so high after they all become Super Saiyans, so if the device broke when they where checking Goku Power LEvel what do you think when they would try to read Super Saiyan two Gohan's power level.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think SSJ2 Gohan is like 300 million, maybe 200 million.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It takes energy in order to hold back an attack, and the Spirit Bomb is one hell of an attack, it seems quite logical that Kid Buu would weaken while being hit with it, but yet still be strong enough to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.