Potiently who is the smartest DBZ Character?

Who is it and why, sinse everyone is smart in their own way. But in the end it would be a three way tie, between Kakarrot, Vegeta, and of course Gohan.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Piccolo is EASILY the smartest character in all of DBZ, he is smart on his own, more intelligent then the others, then after he fused with Kami he becamse even smarter, he actually tends to think things out before acting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to say that Goku is the smartest fighter because when comes down to it he always finds a way to get the job done, and usually never makes a stupid move, I know sometimes he'll tell the fighter he can leave in peace without anything happening to him but they usaully decline so there's no harm done there.

B

barfootboards

Ehhh, that just mostly has to do with his strength, Piccolo is so tactical, he can think of strategies that actualy work, even buu said it after he absorbed him.

C

Crimson

Piccolo is a highly intelligent being (seeing that he isnt human), with all his knowledge of what is going on around him and his ability to get things done.

Bulma is a very smart person as well. She came up with the machine to change Vegeta into the Golden Ape, I know she was under the influence at that time, but she was still smart enough to conjure that machine up for use.

Crimson said:
Piccolo is a highly intelligent being (seeing that he isnt human)
I can see how that gets in the way, I mean, It's not like these huimans are inventing time machines or anything.

I say Piccolo is the smartest, Goku just has him beat on fighting instincts.

C

Crimson

I didnt mean anything by saying that he isnt human. I was just saying that he was the smartest non-human character in the show. Sorry if you took that the wrong way.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Piccolo is very smart and tactical but so is Goku and like I said before and will always say he always has a way out, or finding a way to beat is opponents. Also you can really say Bulma because she doesn't really fight.

B

barfootboards

Crimson said:
Piccolo is a highly intelligent being (seeing that he isnt human), with all his knowledge of what is going on around him and his ability to get things done.

Bulma is a very smart person as well. She came up with the machine to change Vegeta into the Golden Ape, I know she was under the influence at that time, but she was still smart enough to conjure that machine up for use.

Yeah Bulma is smart alright, but don't you think its stupid to use a example from a different show??? note the title "Potiently who is the smartest DBZ Character? "