Pot shouldn't be illegal

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Hiei, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Pot shouldn't be illegal.

1. It's a plant.
    2. I've never heard of anyone doing anything bad while high on pot.
    3. Munchies.

Nuff said.

2. spike2937

spike2937 Registered Member

It can end up damaging your brain...

I guess you've had some if you think it should be legal then? :p

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You've never heard of people getting into car crashes while high or the carcinogens in the smoke? Marijuana is dangerous, but not nearly as dangerous as people try to make it sound.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Wow, someone created a thread for me. That was nice of them.

And sure, it'll destroy a few brain cells, but with todays society and day in age, you can't look anywhere without something new giving you cancer or being bad for you. So I'd rather smoke those thoughts away and have a blast doing so, then not and still end up f-cked.
    ------
    I've heard of WAY more cases of people getting into car crashes while high on X, or heroine, crack, or any other list of chemically changed drugs than pot.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think the only way Pot will be legal which in my opinion will never happen, is if the Government could make money out of it.

I think it's a good thing that Pot is illegal and personally I think it should remain that way.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh, well, then that's okay. As long as marijuana isn't the number one killer, why get rid of it

:rolleyes:

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'm pretty sure that's the main reason it IS legal. Just because the gov't can't make money off of it. And there's not really any way to regulate it. But IF they could, I bet it'd be legal in no time and within a few months of it being legal cigarette brands would have weed packs. Which could boost the economy due to all the potheads buying it.

But whatever. Commies don't want to help.

8. spike2937

lol i'm sure the government could make money off of it if they wanted to...

it'd be the same as the tobacco business

and just because there are less kills by weed doesn't mean it isn't bad.
    ...there may be more killing by guns, than knives, so knives are ok to kill with then?

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Knives are much more personal weapons. If you want to kill with a knife, you better either be a powerhouse or quick.

10. spike2937

It was an example..