Posts per Day.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Are you surprised by it?

I am for one. I just looked at mine and saw it was 6.39. I thought i would b around the 4 mark. So I got the inspiration to make this thread.:D

Please, No newbies post in this thread, since yours will be like 50 posts at 25 posts per day after Two days.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mine is around 10 posts or so and I'm not shocked by it. Sometimes I post a ton in a given day and then I'll get busy so I kinda even out. Another forum I've been on for almost 3 years im averaging about 16 per day

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
My posts per day is 4.42. It's a lot higher than that this year, but the first few years I was here I had several long periods of inactivity.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
No I'm not surprised. It will most likely go down as I stay longer because there are more days to spread the average. I'm relatively new compared to other high posters.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm at 8.89, even though I usually put in about 15-20 a day... there was about 3 months straight when I first joined where I didnt post at all

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
My posts per day is 11.59 that's really surprising I'd expect it to be in the 7-8 range, 11 seems way too high.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
My posts per day is 4.39. Seems about right to me, how many posts per day depends thread and time I have after doing class work each day.