Postman goes postal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I went to the post office today to ship out the Holy Cheeto. This postman was helping me and he helped me before and has never gave me any problems until today. He said hello to me and I sai Hi and I guess he didn't hear me and he was like Hello?! and I was like I already said hi and he was no you didn't. So to make him happy, I said hi. So I hope he didn't take the package and slammed in to the ground after I left. It was well packaged but still I don't want anything to happen to it.

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

:eek:hno:

Well I hope he doesn't either!! I would hate to see your holy cheetoo get a broken arm! ;)

And so the rules go.........DONT piss off anyone preparing your food OR mailing your fragile items! :)

3. Dragon

Was just reading the morning news and came across this article: http://wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=33467 . If they treated their customers with respect, maybe this wouldn't of happened. Seems like I'm not the only angry customer. Or could they be looking for the Holy Cheeto?

4. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

I love our post office, They had to put up with me when I first started selling on ebay.. I knew nothing! They were very nice about it..
    When I sold the "Ghost Cane" GP had it picked up by a limo so I didn't have to mail it out so when I went into the post office a few weeks after the auction they asked me "You mailing out the cane??" I couldn't believe they knew it was me that sold it.
    I've learned a lot about shipping things but one thing I still can't figure out.. I bought a shipping scale so I can just print out postage online, How the heck do I have my mail man get my things to ship out when I'm not here when he comes? LOL

5. Dragon

I had to ship the Holy Cheeto under a different alias in the return address because everyone knows me by name and I didn't want to risk getting the package stolen or intentionally damage since my name was all over the news. I emailed the winning bidder letting him know about it.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I had the same problem when shipping my forehead.............. Wait.. :lol:

That's hilarious. Hopefully he didn't slam it down because that would be very bad.. Cheeto's don't take much to break.. :(

7. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

We live in a really small town, so everyone knows each other and the people at the post office just seem to be the nicest people. My daughter loves going in there to talk to them hehe. So I don't have any horror stories like that.

I sure hope that everything goes well with the cheeto and it makes it there in on piece!!

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Oh man I'm dying here! Does anyone else find it a bit bizarre when you have to ship a "Holy Cheeto" under an alias? Have we all gone nuts? (more so than we were before that is....) We talk about this stuff like it's perfectly normal every day events when in reality it's just ummmm really weird? :lol: :lol:

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

yeah, that is prety crazy...

sounds like someone was having a bad day

10. Dragon

Yes, my father Jack Byrnes taught me well. There is an elderly postman who has been working at that some post office for like 50 years. They said he refuse to retire and he is like 80 something. Every time I go there, he's always there. If only he was was the one helping me today.