• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
hello lurkers, time to post

Whats on your mind, Whats in your head, who's gone insane!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
ME, ME, ME,ME I'm nuts ,bonkers, Insane......And I 'm gonna take you all with me.......

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well you just try that Sufer. Ive been there for years, hell, I have the Gate Key

Are you the Key Master?

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
No i'm not the key master. I'm the locksmith.....I hold all the keys and picks to the strange & unusual places in the mind and in the vast reaches of insanity.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, you think you can give me the key for the lurkers room, they must be haveing more fun than us!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I picked the locks and reset the tumblers so it's fair game now.!! Come out, come out, wherever you are.........

TGirl

Registered Member
lol you guys this is not a chat room it is a message board....lol
j/k

you two are out during the day...Should I be scared???

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Be Afraid.!! Be verry afraid.!! The weirdos are out in the light.

Besides you are all lurking back anyway...

SamusAran86

Registered Member
TGirl said:
lol you guys this is not a chat room it is a message board....lol
j/k

you two are out during the day...Should I be scared???

Whatta you mean this isnt a chat room, I certainly see alot of members useing it for that purpose alone

yes, you should run and hide, as the freaks are out durring daylight

TGirl

Registered Member
I know I am guilty tater......just given ya a bad time....sooo sorry I should know better by now lol

And night I am afraid.....I am so freaked out I don't know whether to grab the Tang or run out the door...lol so I am here running in circles...what do I do?? What do I do???