• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Post your Steam usernames

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I am very new to steam, but I am assuming you can add each other just like xbox and ps.

My steam username is anitaknapp

Add me and junk.

dDave

V.I.P.
We had a thread like this a long time ago, good idea bringing it back!

I'm dDaveGF (real original, I know). I've sent you a friend request Pam.

I know I'm already friends with Crouton, Merc, Impact, and ginock. I'm friends with one other person from GF as well, I can't remember who they are though :lol: (the usernames don't match up)

What kinds of games are you looking to play on Steam?

Get Team Fortress 2 by the way, it's free.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
We had a thread like this a long time ago, good idea bringing it back!

I'm dDaveGF (real original, I know). I've sent you a friend request Pam.

I know I'm already friends with Crouton, Merc, Impact, and ginock. I'm friends with one other person from GF as well, I can't remember who they are though :lol: (the usernames don't match up)

What kinds of games are you looking to play on Steam?

Get Team Fortress 2 by the way, it's free.
I have no idea. I probably won't get anything that I already have for console on there, or what I can play on the console.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'll recommend the Half Life series to you I guess, definitely worth your time if you appreciate a good single player campaign.

Half Life: Source
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Episode One
Half Life 2: Episode Two

What kind of computer are you running? Do you have enough power to do graphically intensive games?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Not sure, Dave. It's a Dell laptop and has Windows 7 on it. The model # is M5110. The Processor is an AMD A8-3520M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.60GHz. For installed memory it says 6.00 GB (5.48 GB usable). 64 bit operating system.

I do not know what any of that means. I only know enough to look it up. lol

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Get Magicka, funnest game on steam.
------
I sent you a request Pam hopefully it works.

Last edited:

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I spend a lot of time on steam so its another way of getting a hold of me too. My username is "Xeilo" and so far I have added everyone in here already, apart from Crouton, already got you on it :p

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm DaStevez on Steam, too. You can all feel free to add me but I don't play much multiplayer right now.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Merc or I believe the 'real' name is solid ichor. For multiplayer I play:

Borderlands 2
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Infestation Stories