Post your mug shot here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yooperchick, Dec 17, 2005.

1. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Even though I have to find a picture and then figure out how to post it, I thought it would be fun to get to know the people at gameforum.com.

Post your piccy's here :D

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

You already have mine.

<--------

3. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

As do I, people say I look just like him.

4. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

how dare you start a topic about pictures and don't post one yourself... tsk tsk.

and for the rest of you guys, wo/man up and post your pics.

---

this is me in my winter get up, although i haven't worn that jacket during this winter yet, and i don't have a beanie cause my mom likes to hide my shit. pic is a year or 2 old.

http://tinyurl.com/d52oh

5. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Hey Vega - you're pretty fuzzy.

And yes, I am very bad for starting a thread and not posting my own pic. It will be up by Monday. :D

6. NewGamePlus

Make it nude or sexy and we'll hold nothing against you! :D

-jk

I'll get a new one up there too. That one's from a film shot on bolex. Shallow depth of field, too much surrounding soft light.

And wrecked you look 15.... pretty animated too. I could see you being an actor in a teenage drama or something.

7. Wrecked

the only faces i'm good at making are angry/sad ones. i can't smile unless i have something to smile about. but thanks i guess?

[ note: i'm 21 ]

8. NewGamePlus

9. Wrecked

haha, your hockey pic is so deceiving. you're not even on ice, and you're not even playing with other people!

10. NewGamePlus

It's street hockey..... in HAYWARD... (aka. "hayward sucks" ). Wanna come play? :-/