• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post Your Hardest Trivia Question

dDave

V.I.P.
Obviously there are quite a few really hard questions out there, but I noticed this one myself. This is the question that I think would be nearly impossible to answer without looking.

Question-

In a standard deck of cards which king does not have facial hair?

I will post the answer a bit later if nobody gets it, feel free to post a question that you think is very hard

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Im' guessing Spades,

and.......(looking it up just to check now, but i won't post it here yet)

dDave

V.I.P.
I just though of one that I saw on Who Wants To be A Millionaire a few years back.
On a standard American Keyboard which of these keys are not on the right hand side
A.^
B.%
C.*
D.&

Try doing this without looking down (Don't cheat), it might just drive you crazy because you won't be able to remember, I think I got the gist of the question, I do know the answer, the keyboard is divided straight down the tgb and yhn dividing line down the keyboard.
------
Remember not to look at your keyboard, NO CHEATING!

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Heh, I got it when I knew where the line was.

Who would win in a fight: Lemmy, or God?

dDave

V.I.P.
who is Lemmy?

It doesn't really matter who Lemmy is anyway though, God is known to be all powerful, so it has to be God, you really can't beat someone who is all powerful.

but seriously though who is Lemmy?

Doc

V.I.P.
Not telling. ;)

Doc

V.I.P.
It's an actual trivia question, that has a funny answer.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, a quick search on Google ruins the fun for everybody. It's a trick question.......

I know I'm not alone is seeing that Motorhead are much more than just a hard rock band. Look at DeadSun's testimony. Look at the quip in the film "Airheads," when one character asked who would win in a fight between God and Lemmy, it wasn't just tongue in cheek when the response was that it was a trick question because "Lemmy is God!" A couple years ago, I was outside the Cat Club in Hollywood talking to punk icon Texas Terry and she said something about Lemmy being the Godfather of metal. I responded, "I think Ozzy is considered by most as the Godfather of metal." Without missing a beat, Terry shot back, "Ozzy may be the Godfather, but Lemmy is God!"

:sigh:

Doc

V.I.P.
It's funny to me, and I don't even listen to them that much.

What came first: the chicken, or the egg?

And yeah, there's a real scientific answer.