• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Post your DVD Collection

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Very simple idea, post photos of your DVD collection in order to show off your collection, no only will it give an idea of how many you own but also to show your range to other members of GF.

Feel free to post your own :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Spongebob, Chris? Not very metal.

I have about 15 of yours. I thought you had 2 copies of some at the very end there. lol

I will take photos of my collection tomorrow and post them. Some of them are in a box as there's no room on my shelf.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm not going to post pics, can I give you a list instead?

Blu Ray:
Big Business
Sweeny Todd
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Tommy Boy
Adventures in Babysitting
Pineapple Express
Inception
Coming to America
Zombieland
Austin Powers 1-3
Lord of the Rings 1-3
The Goonies, Gremlins, Gremlins 2
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Beetle Juice, Charlie in the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride
Twilight 1-whatever the last one was. (yes, I like Twilight, guilty pleasure and such)

Boxed sets of:
Harry Potter
Underworld
Matrix
Star Wars
Santa Clause

Regular DVD's:
Dexter Seasons 1-6
Walking Dead Season 1
The Beach
Bedazzled
Braveheart
Can't Buy Me Love
Cast Away
A Christmas Story
Coming to America (oh shit, didn't realize I duplicated when I bought the blu ray)
Dirty Dancing
Fast and the Furious
Funny Farm
Gladiator
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Green Mile
The Grinch
Groundhog Day
Independence Day
Legends of the Fall
Meet the Parents
The Mummy
The Mummy Returns
The Office Season 3
The Punisher
Romancing the Stone
Jewel of the Nile
Saving Silverman
Swordfish
Tango & Cash
There's Something About Mary
True Lies
Truth About Cats & Dogs
What Lies Beneath
The Whole Nine Yards
XXX (I used to have a lady boner for Vin Diesel in that movie)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Nice collections. You have heaps I love Ginock. I'll post photos of mine later when I can take photos. What is the ultimate collection of "video nasties"?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Nice collections. You have heaps I love Ginock. I'll post photos of mine later when I can take photos. What is the ultimate collection of "video nasties"?
It is a box of films that were banned by the BBFC in the UK, in the boxset is:

The Evil Dead, Zombie Flesh-Eaters, The Last House On The Left, The Driller Killer, I Spit On Your Grave, Nightmare In A Damaged Brain

Bliss

Sally Twit
Some of my DVD's are over at my mum and dad's, so I'll take a photo of those when I go there on Thursday.

So, the below is what I have on my DVD rack only. I have more scattered around my flat and some in storage.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh what, you have Bad Girls? I love that show.

I actually don't even want to post my DVD collection right now. My roommate and I are currently having a lot of storage problems and we just have stuff piled up everywhere. We are planning on getting another bookshelf and re-organising all our games/dvds and books so after that I'll post some photos. When it's a bit neater.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I sure do! I'm surprised you get it there?

I only have series 1-3 on DVD because the rest are too expensive. I will buy them at some point, but it will take me a while. It's the best prison drama I've seen in my life.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I ain't gonna post a picture because I can't and a list of everything would be a bit lengthy, I got 247 titles - so here's a taster instead, say two films per letter of alphabet (except O and Y in which I only got 1 title for that letter, and X in which I have none, must get some more for these letters, I like a bit of order):
I also got some TV Series which are at the bottom:

Adventurland
Air Force One
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
Battle Royale
Chinatown
Collateral
Death Note
The Departed
Escape from New York
The Evil Dead
Face/Off
Friday the 13th Boxset
Goodfellas
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (both versions)
Hard Target
Hollow Man
The International
If...
Jennifer's Body
Jim Jeffries Live
Kalifornia
Kick Ass
L.A. Confidential
Leaving Las Vegas
Maniac Cop
Magnolia
Near Dark
The Negotiator
The One
Pan's Labyrinth
Payback
The Quantum of Solace
The Quick and the Dead
Red Eye
The Rock
Shaun of the Dead
Smokin' Aces
Taken
True Romance
The Untouchables
The Usual Suspects
Vampire's Kiss
Virtuosity
Wayne's World Boxset
The Wrestler
Youth in Revolt (This is shite)
Zodiac
Zombieland

And for TV I got Dexter, Criminal Minds, House, The Mentalist, Bottom, Dead Set and a bunch of other random stuff - the collection is always growing... Happy days :)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I sure do! I'm surprised you get it there?

I only have series 1-3 on DVD because the rest are too expensive. I will buy them at some point, but it will take me a while. It's the best prison drama I've seen in my life.
I think it used to air here but I watched some online. I love it, I want to watch more of it though before I can say which prison drama I like the best. Orange is the New Black and Wentworth are both amazing ones as well.