Post Your Desktop - Print Screen > Save In Paint > Upload on www.imageshack.us

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Xelio, I want your desktop.

Icegoat, get a program called "Ultramon." It lets you have wallpapers that span two desktops AND it gives you some options that Windows doesn't have.

Doc

V.I.P.
The program. I installed it yesterday and I'm busy tweaking it right now. I'd never be able to get rid of my taskbar, though.

Edit: All done. Thanks for the program, Xelio. I think I might move stuff around a bit to try to cut down on clutter but I'm very happy with it for the time being.

Last edited:

Doc

V.I.P.
I used Gnometer's application and folder launchers (1x 14 and 1x7 respectively). Then I Googled the .png icon for each program I wanted, cut it down to 22x22 pixels with Photoshop, and set them as the icon in the settings menu for the launcher bar. The folder launcher has the default buttons.

shelgarr

Registered Member
This is my desktop currently. It is a pic of a huge hawk on a hillside here in So Cal near Corona. You can see it centered in the pic perched on a rock.

Urstadt

Registered Member
Kubuntu-11.04 on my Laptop Mini-Eee. Only one workspace, no extra decorations, fairly kind on system resources, and still to my visual liking.