• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post your baby pictures!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Since Valentine posted a picture of himself as a young'n, I think we should all do it. It'd be fun to see what everyone looked like as babies/young children.

I'll post more later on, but for now here's me with my sister. She's the one dressed as the scarecrow!

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Adorable Bliss!

I don't have any of me.:shake:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My mom didn't keep/take much baby pictures of me. My older sister has tons. I guess it goes with being second born...they're not as excited. :lol:

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
My mom didn't keep/take much baby pictures of me. My older sister has tons. I guess it goes with being second born...they're not as excited. :lol:
No, it has everything to do with time. I have about 20 gigs of pics of my oldest in her first year, and maybe 2-3 of each sons.

Dawn

Registered Member
me n stubie small.jpg

This is me and my brother - not the best photo but it's the only one i have of me when i was younger that's on my laptop...

baby stubie.jpg

And this is my brother when he was wee.. I think he was adorable!! :wub:

amjhdrummer

It fell off.
This is me when I was younger - in the Atlantic ocean. (lived in FL for a while)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I got this when I was at grandma's house in Serbia. Apparently, she's got stacks but I only took two. Here's one, can't find the other.

Mum says I was at least 6 months there.

Last edited:

amjhdrummer

It fell off.
Kudos to Bliss for the thread!

.........Now if more people would pooooooost!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'll try to get one up later if I have time. I'll have to take a picture of a picture. I hate doing that.