• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Blur gets a hooker, but then later realizes it's a guy. At first he doesn't care, but when the ass-raping begins, his intestines get torn to shreds and he dies slowly.

Blur

iPimp
sephy eats a scrotum filled with tacks, tears his esophagus on the way down sperm goes into his lungs and he drows in manjuice x_x

S

SOAD2k8

ACK! YOU BEAT ME TO HIM!

I kill Blur for getting to Sephy before me

What I was going to say:
Sephy gets run over by the Stig driving a Duster with a plank full of rusty nails on the front of it.

(saw the logo, couldn't resist)

Blur

iPimp
ahahaha but dont ya love that "someone posted while you were posting" thing? lol

soad gets a booster shot by a derrange nurse with a crack addiction and she accidently pulls the needle out and stabs him in the face 23 times and he bleeds so much he drowns in his own blood before he could die from blood loss. x_x

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I am getting beat down by everyone haha.

Also, death from the Stig is an honor.

I can't come up with any response at the moment lol.

Blur

iPimp
sephy dies from massive brainfart

merob

Boom!
hires a hooker to eat blur's penis.

Blur

iPimp
ties luc to the ground buck naked with his asshole over a baby bamboo plant and he sits there till it grows up through his asshole and kills him

S

SOAD2k8

Sephy said:
I am getting beat down by everyone haha.

Also, death from the Stig is an honor.

I can't come up with any response at the moment lol.
Never said it was a bad death :)

Blur eats some bad chili and dies from explosive dierhea

(i got nothin')

L

lilbballfrk

gets those stick grenades and sticks it on soad. runs for protection while soad runs around franticly. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.