• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post some GFX that you have made!

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
This thread is not specific to what kinda GFX you post, as long as it is something you made.

Here are some of my older ones I get on Photoshop here and there now but at one point I used to use Photoshop on a daily bases.

------
Some wallpaper I made but facebook shrinks everything so the sizes are small.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Tidus <3
We actually have a member who looks like Tidus. His name is Aleks.

Those are pretty good. We have a lot of arty people at GF so I think you'll like it here.

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
Tidus <3
We actually have a member who looks like Tidus. His name is Aleks.

Those are pretty good. We have a lot of arty people at GF so I think you'll like it here.
Pretty good lolol I think their ok I could have done/do better but I just don't have the time anymore to sit down and make GFX. But thank you for being nice to me :D.

Do you have any GFX you have done?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Haha no. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I wouldn't even attempt one of those to be honest.
And hey I meant 'pretty good' to be a compliment. I'm not a fan of words in avatars.

Timmy

Registered Member
HAhaha totally though this one up one day and put it together in photoshop..

Last edited: