• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post Requirements? Album error?

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Hi, I've only been here two days, and have noticed a few odd things.

I saw that before 10 posts, I could not use the edit button. I can not put text in my signature yet. Is there a number of posts you must have? I don't see that laid out anywhere.

Also, when I try to upload an image to my album, the picture has the broken image icon, if you know what I mean. I was within the allowed size and everything.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
We've just switched over to a new server, and a few features of the site still need some TLC. I'm pretty sure the albums are one of them.

As for your other queries... I think you need to be a Premium member (500 posts) before you can put text in your sig. Most other things that you need a certain amount of posts for are just under that restriction as an anti-spam measure. We like to keep GF completely spam-free and this helps a lot. At 25 posts, you'll be free of them all. Though there's obviously still various features that you'd need to either be Premium or VIP for. You can find those listed here, but bear in mind the list is a little out-dated now:

http://www.generalforum.com/site-news/premium-membership-benefits-info-2382.html

http://www.generalforum.com/site-news/introducing-gf-v-i-p-membership-37464.html

p.s. welcome!

Last edited:

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Thanks, uhh, m'am!

I just couldn't find a requirement page. Pro2A says it was right in the news or welcome forum when it was in the old server.

Thanks for clearing it up. :thumbsup:

Dabs

Registered Member
Hi, I've only been here two days, and have noticed a few odd things.

I saw that before 10 posts, I could not use the edit button. I can not put text in my signature yet. Is there a number of posts you must have? I don't see that laid out anywhere.

Also, when I try to upload an image to my album, the picture has the broken image icon, if you know what I mean. I was within the allowed size and everything.
My pictures never worked either.
I tried many times, and always ended up with the dreaded red X.

georgethegent

Registered Member
Hey Rebeccaaa, it's good to see all the work being done against the spam, it's everywhere and can be rather malicious too.