• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post Pictures of Your Musical Instruments

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I thought this might be a necessary topic, but if the mods here don't think so they can lock it.

Now obviously, I'm not a professional photographer, and I took everyone of these except for the bassoon ones and the "other" trumpet one a few minutes ago... Literally.

My Bassoon:

Another Picture
Another Picture 2
In it's Case

My Keyboard:

My Trumpets:

The Other Trumpet

My Clarinet:

My Flute (which I have no experience with whatsoever. XD):

Maybe one of these days I'll get pictures of my others... =/

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I play the bassoon and piano (keyboard) only, now.

I played the trumpet for like six years up until nearly a year ago, when I graduated from high school. Then I switched to bassoon for college.

Clarinet, I just gave up on, essentially. I got frustrated with it, and I didn't really enjoy playing it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Didn't enjoy playing it? God, I loved the hell out of my clarinet. I'd give anything to have it back. :[

EXQEX9

Yep.
What happened to it?

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I'm going to assume she sold it.

I would sell my old trumpet, but I didn't pay for it. =\ Same goes for every instrument up there.

I also would sell the Stradivarius in a flash if it didn't have any sentimental value to me.

Bliss

Sally Twit
My purple ukulele - I love the thing!

Shhh, she's sleeping!

Isn't she cute?

Last edited:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think posting a picture of my throat would be pretty pointless. :D

I need to find my camera...