• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Post Pictures Of Your 360 Live GamerTags Here!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
To make finding/adding other Live GamerTags easier (and for a little fun), post screenshots of your GT here. :)

To screenshot your GT, go to Xbox.com | Xbox.com Home and look for this at the top right:

Click it and sign in. Then, your GT should come up!

Here's mine:

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Some people on here might have my old gamertag, which got stolen =(
So, I pretty much gave up on the 360 after that happend, but if I decide to go live again this is my I have pretty much any game you wanna play together =)

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Or better yet, we can use the Search Button!
Or better yet we can stop being a noob and follow the damn thread! :D

The point is to post the picture of the GamerTag, as you would have noticed if you'd bothered to read the OP.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's just as stupid as posted a thread with a picture of the last movie you watched.

Then again, this is sub-talk so I guess lameness isn't a factor.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
That's just as stupid as posted a thread with a picture of the last movie you watched.
Is it? Considering the other thread you posted is rarely bumped, and is named for Halo 3 in the title, may make people who don't have Halo 3 ignore it.

Then again, this is sub-talk so I guess lameness isn't a factor.
Hardly surprising that you post so much in here then, hm? :cool:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
So where's yours, Penta? :lol:

PentaCube

Registered Member
i would post it, but to be honest i don't know how to get a pic of it. And I was just bumping the thread in protest to constantine.