Post not showing up right away

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Wade8813, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I made a post in the Universal Reality thread. The thread shows me as the last person to post, and it added to my posts/24 hours. But whenever I click on the thread, I can't see my post.

There's a thread saying new members' posts might get blocked by a spam filter. Do I still count as a new member? :lol:

I just don't want to have to re-post everything if it's really there.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

As annoying as this problem is, I'm still hacked off the the speed of GF.

When I first joined it was lightning now it's about as fast and energetic as my cat.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I've had the same problems. I saw earlier today that EWR posted in the "boy dies of deodorant fumes" thread and it wasn't there. A couple hours later, it was there.

5. Mirage

Another thing that's being worked on...

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's good, because some days the forums are very slow, and it's really annoying when you have to click refresh three times for the page to load.

7. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

9. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

I was actually going to post something about the speed... it's really annoying everytime I click on something I have to wait. I thought it was just because of all the ads up and that Im a nooooooob.

10. Mirage

If you make a reply and then go back and edit your reply that SHOULD fix it. I think Echoes was the one to find out that trick. (It will auto merge with your other one and make it show up)

Of course it's better if I just fix the database errors. :D