Post not showing up right away

Wade8813

Registered Member
I made a post in the Universal Reality thread. The thread shows me as the last person to post, and it added to my posts/24 hours. But whenever I click on the thread, I can't see my post.

There's a thread saying new members' posts might get blocked by a spam filter. Do I still count as a new member? :lol:

I just don't want to have to re-post everything if it's really there.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
As annoying as this problem is, I'm still hacked off the the speed of GF.

When I first joined it was lightning now it's about as fast and energetic as my cat.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah I've had the same problems. I saw earlier today that EWR posted in the "boy dies of deodorant fumes" thread and it wasn't there. A couple hours later, it was there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's good, because some days the forums are very slow, and it's really annoying when you have to click refresh three times for the page to load.

Suzie

Registered Member
As annoying as this problem is, I'm still hacked off the the speed of GF.

When I first joined it was lightning now it's about as fast and energetic as my cat.
I was actually going to post something about the speed... it's really annoying everytime I click on something I have to wait. I thought it was just because of all the ads up and that Im a nooooooob.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you make a reply and then go back and edit your reply that SHOULD fix it. I think Echoes was the one to find out that trick. (It will auto merge with your other one and make it show up)

Of course it's better if I just fix the database errors. :D