Post here don't count

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hello everyone just to let you know that when your gonna post here it's not gonna be added to your post count.  Me an bLuR have decided to do this because a lot of people keep writting to every message to build up there post count.  But that doesn't mean you can't introduce people.asdf

Impact likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hello everyone just to let you know that when your gonna post here it's not gonna be added to your post count.  Me an bLuR have decided to do this because a lot of people keep writting to every message to build up there post count.  But that doesn't mean you can't introduce people.asdf

Impact likes this.
  3. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Yes, I agree with this and I beleive I came up with the idea. Go me. Anyway, welcome people here, and welcome EVERYONE. This way you could do this without trying to build up a post count based soley on welcoming people.

Hopefully this does what I think it will do and that would be to encourage more people to post elsewhere in the forums.

4. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

good idea! so now you can disable posts count, we should make a fun and games area! haha. maybe when everything is setteled.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

im way ahead of you bball. check out subtalk

6. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

ohh! nice! thats a good forum. hehe