Post here don't count

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello everyone just to let you know that when your gonna post here it's not gonna be added to your post count.  Me an bLuR have decided to do this because a lot of people keep writting to every message to build up there post count.  But that doesn't mean you can't introduce people.asdf

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello everyone just to let you know that when your gonna post here it's not gonna be added to your post count.  Me an bLuR have decided to do this because a lot of people keep writting to every message to build up there post count.  But that doesn't mean you can't introduce people.asdf

Yes, I agree with this and I beleive I came up with the idea. Go me. Anyway, welcome people here, and welcome EVERYONE. This way you could do this without trying to build up a post count based soley on welcoming people.

Hopefully this does what I think it will do and that would be to encourage more people to post elsewhere in the forums.

L

lilbballfrk

good idea! so now you can disable posts count, we should make a fun and games area! haha. maybe when everything is setteled.

L

lilbballfrk

ohh! nice! thats a good forum. hehe