Post and Answer User Riddles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrPancake13, Mar 18, 2008.

1. MrPancake13

MrPancake13 You, sir, are an ASSHAT!!

If you have a good riddle, post it and other users try to guess the answer. or u can just post logic testers (like riddles, but have no puns and are very challenging)

PM THE RIDDLE POSTER FOR THE ANSWER INSTEAD OF SPOILING THE FUN FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!

A plane is flying at a low altitude with 200 passengers including staff on it. there is one parachute aboard. in what way could the death toll turn up to be 201 if one man used the parachute and lived to tell the tale?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008

2. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

no idea. but i have a good one once this one is solved :)

3. MrPancake13

go ahead and post it, but number it. it would be very helpful if they were numbered.

and this one is a little open. there are more than one feasible answer.
    ------
    i meant to say the death toll turns out to be 201

4. Easily-Amused

the Sheriff of Nottingham has 12 tax collectors. They each have their own region and none overlap. They each collect a different amount from their respective regions.
    One day, the Sheriff realized that one of his tax collectors has been shaving one ounce off of each of the one-pound gold coins and pocketing the stolen money. He wants to figure out which one it is.
    His solution is this: as soon as they are back from collecting, he calls all 12 of his collectors into a room and lines them up, numbering them from 1-12. He then pulls out his one-time-use-only scale that gives the weight in pounds and ounces. [[ Ex: 3 lbs 6 oz ]].
    How does he figure out which tax collector has been stealing?
    ------
    the man with the parachute jumped off as the plane was crashing. he survived, but the plane crashed into a building and two people died in the building, making the death toll 201

5. MrPancake13

thats feasible, but i have a more complex answer. pm me for answers. i read it in a book.
    ------

a war is declared yet there are no true casualties. what war is it?

a guilty man had just survived a car crash and had a new home to look forward to. why?

what has keys that unlock nothing, space but no room to move, and you can enter but cant go in?

enjoy ;)

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

#6 How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't that meant to be a tounge twister?

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Dont worry, it has an answer. Im not totally stupid.

9. Easily-Amused

music keys!
    ------
    the card game

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

No, a computer keyboard. hence the space and enter.