• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Possibly the best quote ever?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@SportsCenter: Free-agent Seahawks DE Michael Bennett says Seattle won't get hometown discount. "This isn't Costco. This isn't Walmart. This is real life."

Sabby

The man's honest. He's a professional athlete and knows his worth. More often than not, a hometown discount ends up niting one side in the ass. I.E. Alfredsson this season. Billionaire managers needs to respect the market, and pay their players what they are worth.

smh122

Registered Member
Everything came together for Seattle. Guys still on rookie deals and whatnot. Next 2 off seasons gonna be interesting. That all being said, Golden Tate did come out and say he's willing to take less

Konshentz

Konshentz
I thought it was a pretty funny quote and I don't blame him. It'd be nice if everyone would take a little less and try to win multiple championships, but you gotta get paid while you can.