Xbox 360 Possible physics for Xbox 360 and next gen systems

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Rayzn, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

Link

It's called Flowline. It looks amazing.

2. Yung_Impression

Yung_Impression Registered Member

^^is that a new game for the Xbox 360.

3. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

No, if you read it is a physics engine...

4. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

holy cow that is nuts.

except for that seal, it looked lame. but man those water physics are so realistic.

5. CrispyCocaine

CrispyCocaine Registered Member

I don't think they This generation of games will have the power for that. We could only dream.

6. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

It would be cool to see the xbox 360 do something like this but it might be a strech. But it is a possiblity for the ps3 and a must for PCs.

7. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

THAT IS SOOOO SWEET!
    I love physics engines. Has anyone ever downloaded the program NovodexRocket? Its a fun physics simulator, not like this though.

8. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

That looks so cool. Though I doubt we'll be saying games like that for a while.

9. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I couldn't tell with the first few waves whether it was real or generated. That was real impressive. Just set something up like that on my computer and I would be watching it all day.

I find it interesting where they decided to put the flames on that poor dude's body :lol:

10. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Goodness gracious GREAT BALLS of fire!!!

duh-dun-dun-DUN!!!

*breaks out into song and dance*

(and yes I have seen the clip. I'm not just guessing. frankly I was disappointed that it cut off just when the whale looked like it was going to snag the helicopter ski with it's teeth and drag it down crashing into the water. or at least, that's what I would guess was going to happen)