Possible new toy

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well I was wandering through the pages of Craigslist when I came across this 69 2 door Falcon in good shape for a steal. I have to admit it peaked my interests.

Now I am waiting for more pics of the car to see if it is worth my time to go see it in person and possibly purchase it to finish it off and make a show car out of it. It only needs some minor body work and a new interior, I love the fact that the door handles are shaved off and it has poppers to open the door. Might be worth it to make the doors suicide doors. I'll have to see it up close this weekend to decide.

Here is the only pic of the car I have so far, I will post more when I get them. What do you think of this classic getting a new life by becoming a show car?

So what do you think, should I go for it and restore this classic as well as my 63 falcon wagon? BTW the The 63 falcon Wagon is about 85% finished right now.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
How long have you been working on the other one? It may not be worth it if you can't get to it for awhile...BUT if you can get the car for a steal, why not, right? Do it.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
If you have the money to do so, I would definitely do it. I love that car, haha. :) I really like older cars, for some reason. I'd like to see the 63 Falcon Wagon you've been working on!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Right now I don't have any new pics of the 63 wagon, but here is a few I took at Halloween of the car before I started the work on it. Right now the car is is all primered and no interior or chrome. I just got the new grill for the 63 as well as the new trim runners. I will have to wait a few months to get it painted. I will post pics of the 63 once I put the doors and hood back on.

I have the time to work on the 69 while I save up for the paint and finish the interior work on the 63.

But here is what the 63 falcon looks like (remember I took these at Halloween)

The 63 wagon is going to take me some time to finish up, I am mainly going to use it as a daily driver but the 69 is intended to be a show car.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I'm still waiting to hear back from the owner about a time when I can come and see the car.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Wow, that is really awesome. What a lot of work for Halloween, but I bet you got a lot of comments on it! I love the skeleton in the grill of the car. I bet it's going to look really nice when you get done with it. Yeah, definitely snap some new photos when you can I'm interested in seeing it!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I would restore both of them. They both look pretty decent, but I would say finish the 63 Falcon Wagon first then go for the other car.

If you have the money for it then deffinatly go for it! :D

I love what you did with the 63 Falcon in the Halloween pics btw.