Positive things you learned.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

What positive things have you learned from your surrounding friends?

To narrow down the responses, what 1 positive thing have you learned from the poster above you?

I learned that it's important to always smile at people, anyone.

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I learned that I should be grateful even for the people who caused me pain, because without them, I wouldn't be what I am today. I wouldn't have the strength I do now.

I also learned that not all Humans are a waste of space. The individuals are what matters, and sometimes there are some among them that can stop your faith in Humanity sliding completely away.

Thank you, Boredie. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I learned that we can discover more about the people around us and have delightful discoveries if we made an effort to get to know them better. Behind someone's seemingly cold facade could be a warm hearted person who you would have missed to meet if you didn't bother to try.

Chaos likes this.
  4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I learned all about the failure of the human race.

Oh wait that's not a positive thing.

I learned that you should never be hesitant to talk to people that you look up to or admire. They might just turn out to be very approachable indeed. :nod: I could probably apply that to 2 or 3 people here. Something exclusive I learned from ysabel is how to ban spammers. :D

Boredie likes this.
  5. Quebedeau

Quebedeau Registered Member

If you have never considered your brother your best friend, You might have trouble knowing who really cares in the future.