• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Positive things in the WWE right now

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I want to know what positive things your liking about the WWE right now. It can be anything from a feud, a heel, a gimmick, pretty much anything positive you can think of.

Here are a few of mine:

-A great midcard scene consisting of Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, etc. It's the best midcard scene since 2000, in my opinion

-CM Punk: the best character in WWE.

-Daniel Bryan is now wrestling week in week out on Smackdown.

-The Face turn of Alex Riley.

Obviously there's a bit more, but I want to give you guys a chance to name a few.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
--Zack Ryder...even though his TV time is still minor, watching the fans trying to promote him with signs, etc. and seeing his popularity build each week is really cool.

--R-Truth's heel turn. I was intrigued when he turned on Morrison, but I had no clue that it would go this far. He's been insane, funny, and intense all at the same time. This is great for his career, and I'm a huge fan right now.

--Superstars. Since I've been tuning in every week, the episodes always have at least one solid technical match. Worth watching, even if it's only online.

--Tyson Kidd. Speaking of a strong mid-card and Superstars, Tyson Kidd himself (as a great technical wrestler) and the rotating manager angle have both been awesome. He belongs on Smackdown....in his recent several matches with Trent Baretta, both guys have done an amazing job.

--Alex Riley - what Biz said. His face turn was unexpected and it's going really well. Like I've said, it's one of those perfect face turn recipes as far as turning on Miz.

--Christian turning heel...this is the icing on an already tasty WWE cake haha; it's been a long time coming, and after his promo on Friday I can't wait to watch Christian as a heel every week. He's going to be SD's top heel and he's perfect for it.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
For the last two or three weeks they've been seemingly miking the refs, making verbal instructions and their three-count slaps more prominent in the audio feed. This I like. I've always thought of them as part of the fun. Earl Hebner, Tim White, Teddy Long - TV personalities, right? The whole bit about not mentioning ref's names and trying to make them as unnoticeable as possible 99% of the time just never sat right with me.

Ziggy

Sup?
R-Truth losing his fucking mind has been by far the best thing I've seen on RAW or in the WWE.

Second to that would be Christians heel turn. It just brings a smile to my face to see another member of E&C being in the main event.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll probably have some repeats but here are some of mine...

Christian's heel turn

R-Truth's heel turn and new persona

Alex Riley's popularity and sudden rise

Jinder Mahal...I think he's gonna be a good one

Cody Rhodes. I think it's time to elevate him higher

CM Punk in general haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll probably have some repeats but here are some of mine...

Christian's heel turn

R-Truth's heel turn and new persona

Alex Riley's popularity and sudden rise

Jinder Mahal...I think he's gonna be a good one

Cody Rhodes. I think it's time to elevate him higher

CM Punk in general haha
I definitely agree about Jinder Mahal, I forgot to comment on him. He's showing a ton of potential. Not bad in the ring and a great persona/charisma factor going outside of the ring. He's really taking of this Khali angle and doing well with it.