Posi music for a downer mood

What bands or albums do you put on when you are in a downer mood..that is rather, what music makes you feel better when your in that mood?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
usually some system of a down gets me cheered up or some coldplay

i know- they are two totally different styles but thats what i like

what about you, crosstopher? what you do like to listen to when u are in a downer?

Ususally some sxe hardcore - stuff like converge, gorilla biscuits. Depends on the type of bad mood I'm in. Sometimes I go into an odd pop music mood.

Buddhz

Registered Member
Something I can sing along to in an old lady style - some cheesy 80s stuff. Abba is great for this. The more out of tune the better.

Hiei

The Hierophant
sxe? Straight Edger music? Sounds like shit music to me.

But when I'm in a downer mood, I like to pop on some Slayer, Megadeth, or more recently some Sublime.

BigBob

Registered Member
When I get angry, I usually listen to music that makes it worse because you get so pumped up and get an adrenaline rush.

One song I know that would calm me down though is 'Kissed by a Rose' by Seal

ugh...megadeath? haha...my boss at work gives me lectures on how great megadeath is for up to two hours at a time. Ever since I started that job I can't stand to be around megadeath, iron maiden, etc. Anything of that type is no longer any good in my eyes.
------
sxe music is an acquired taste though, took me a lot of exposure to really get into it

Last edited: