Movies Poseidon

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a new Kurt Russel, Josh Lucas and Richard Dryfus. There all on a cruise ship and it crashes and the ship floats upside down but not eveyone dies because not all the water doesn't get into it. They try to find a way out but the water starts to fill up. It looks pretty interesting.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The ship does not crash, a tidal wave hits it, in the Med Sea. It is a remake of the 70's movie The Poeidon Adventure, with Gene Hackman, it was excellent.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah sorry that's what I mean a huge tital wave hits the ship and then they go under water. I didnt know that this was a remake of a 70's movie. I should look it up and see that one before the new one.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The original was FAR better then Titanic. I cant stand titanic, and its quite different as it is, the ship gets capsized, so they have to do everything backwards.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's nowhere near Titanic. It's about boats and trying not drown, but it's totally different style of movie. I am sure it's not a love story and there's more action then there was in Titanic (which I liked alot by the way)

A

A.M. Radio

The film looks pretty close to the original, with modern special effects. Of course, the problem with that is that alot of the water sweeping through the boat is CG, and noticably so, because modern special effects people don't seem to understand that the point is to make it look real, not like a special effect. So while this movie spends more on effects, the effects are going to end up looking like garbage.

I think they might also try to make it more of an "action" film and not a survival/adventure film. But, well, it's better then the last Poseidon Adventure Remake. Yes, they already had a remake. Within the last year.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419358/

Imagine, the original Poseidon Adventure..... TURNED INTO A RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA FILM! It's not a Tidal Wave that doomed the ship.... ITS TERRORISTS!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, I dont include that one, it was horrible, and a made for TV movie at that.