Portland Next Season

Discussion in 'NBA' started by DKA9, May 27, 2007.

?

Portland: Next Season

1. Back to the Lottery

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Playoff Appearance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Deep Playoff Run

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just missing the playoffs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DKA9

DKA9 Guest

How will the trailblazers fair next season?

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I say just missing the playoffs or back to the lottery. To me, thay're kind of the same thing. They're young stars might take a couple seasons to get used to the NBA, so that's why I think they won't be immediately successful.

3. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Well, since they have the #1 pick, i bet theyll at least make it to the playoffs

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

who are they gonna knock out of a playoff spot then? (Lakers? Jazz? Rockets? Warriors?)
    the west is a beast and this team is young.
    it's gonna take some time for them to be good enough for the playoffs.
    in the East, sure they'd make it.
    West... not so much

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I think that this year will be a building up season but in the years to follow this one they will be a strong team. However with that being said I think they will just miss the playoffs.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I selected just missing the playoffs, they're still a young team, and they'll have a lot of learning to do. If they were in the Eastern Conference then they would have a better chance, but since there playing in the strong conference, I believe they don't have enough experience to make it. Just give them a couple of years of learning to play with each other and getting more experience, then they should be a team to reckon with.

7. Black Sheep1

Black Sheep1 Guest

Miss the playoffs but barely, too inexperienced

But in a few years, watch out!

8. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

They'll have their struggles but they'll learn a lot down the road so they'll win more games then they did in the past. But this is still a young/raw team so there's no way they'll make the playoffs in the strong Western Conference next year. But this team will be very scary in a few years I guarantee you that.

9. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Unless they can not hold on to their prospects. Or even if something small came up and caused them to be down somewhat. But if everything can go well I can see this team having some strong success in the years to come.

10. dogman652

dogman652 Guest

Although having Greg Oden (assuming they do get Oden) will have a big effect on Portland, i don't think they'll make it past the first round of the playoffs. To much inexpreience.