• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Portal 2

Pepja

Registered Member
So, got it today, started to play with my room mate. One word : awesome so far. What do you guys think of it so far ?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I want this game so much!!!

But I can't afford it yet :(

Stupid Australia and stupid high game prices.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I won't state any pre-determined thoughts here. I will wait until I play the game, which will most likely will be sometime after E3 in June.

I just can't see why a puzzle-action game with a 4-5 hour SP and a co-op mode can be one of the best games ever! It would need to be uber-polished and superb. I have yet to hear ONE negative about it in the reviews I have read.

I think its just Valve favoritism.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Haha nicely played!

Well I can't argue with you on that one, but the Portal series would be a close second after the Uncharted series for me.
I'd put Portal about number 7 on my list.

1) Mass Effect
2) Dragon Age
3) Skate (yes, I adore those games)
4) SSX
5) Gears of War
6) Guitar Hero
7) Portal.

Just my 2 cents.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'd put Portal about number 7 on my list.

1) Mass Effect
2) Dragon Age
3) Skate (yes, I adore those games)
4) SSX
5) Gears of War
6) Guitar Hero
7) Portal.

Just my 2 cents.
Nice list (although Guitar Hero, really?) I suppose I don't really have a list persay, that was just all talk. One day I might write one though.

Konshentz

Konshentz
As far as series go, my list is...

1.) Uncharted
2.) Resident Evil

... and then it trails off from there. Haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Video Games 1
Syndicate Ideas & Support 17
Msbabedoll General Discussion 21