• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Portable N64?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If it's real it's 100% custom and won't be something you can buy anywhere. Cool concept though. Like the Sega Nomad was to the Genesis.

This thing looks like a doorstop though. It's probably pretty heavy.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
that looks sweet, but its gotta be hell on batteries.

people do customs all the time, sometimes they even sell them on ebay

dDave

V.I.P.
That's what Nintendo needs to make, maybe create some cartridge adapters so you could play any Nintendo game up to N64, that is a pretty cool design though, I would probably prefer it over DS. (If it were real)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
na, Id rather have a DS... there are some complete gems on the system, with more comeing

just think about what Nintendo has in store for us when the next handheld is released

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just hope the next Nintendo handheld doesn't have motion sensing in it. It's fun for the Wii but with a handheld I just want to sit there and play games. I don't want to have to swing the system around and risk throwing it.

That would be funny though. Some kid accidentally throws his system out of the open window of his parents car as they drive down the interstate on a family vacation. What a great way to start the journey! :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The DS was cool and all, but it's time for a real successor to the Game Boy; it better be backwards compatible.