Movies Popular movies you haven't seen

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What are big/popular movies that people often assume everyone has seen but you haven't?

Do you think you're missing out on something? Are you planning to watch it eventually?

eta: changed title to be clearer

I haven't seen any of the Indiana Jones movies. When people refer to it or scenes about it, I can't relate. I might watch it one of these days. I'm just not pressed to see it.

Last edited:

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I always get yelled at for not seeing "Must see" movies. A few come to mind off the top of my head.

Office Space
Star Wars from beginning to end. Any of the movies
Coming to America
The Big Lebowski
Ocean's 11/12/13

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I always get yelled at for not seeing "Must see" movies. A few come to mind off the top of my head.

Office Space
Star Wars from beginning to end. Any of the movies
Coming to America
The Big Lebowski
Ocean's 11/12/13

I haven't seen 2 of those from your list. Office Space and Coming to America.

fragile

Registered Member
I haven't seen The Dark Night or Iron Man. :scared:
But I'm going to though. Hope they're as good as they say, because I have some expectations now.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Coming to America may not be as popular as I'm lead to believe. It just happens to be a source of discontent from many of my coworkers. They've given me long lists of movies that I need to watch. I'm just not a movie person.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't seen The Dark Night or Iron Man. :scared:
But I'm going to though. Hope they're as good as they say, because I have some expectations now.
Normally I'm not updated with new movies because I rarely go to the cinema but for these two, I'm proud to say I've actually seen them. :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's a few that I heard were pretty popular but never seen.

-Fight Club
-Iron Man
-12 Commandments

Those are just the ones that I can think of at the moment. I want to see two out of three. The one I don't want to see that much is Fight Club.

princessbella

Registered Member
Those are just the ones that I can think of at the moment. I want to see two out of three. The one I don't want to see that much is Fight Club.
i really reccommend fight club, i didnt really want to watch it, never seemed like my kind of film, but yeah its good :D

films ive not seen...
*none of starwars
*none of indiana jones
*iron man
*(please dont judge) none of the bond films :-o