• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Popular Movies/Shows you've only recently seen

Bliss

Sally Twit
Are there any Movies/TV Shows that have been around for a while, that you've only recently watched?

The Walking Dead is a big one for me. I decided to watch it because I'd heard it mentioned a lot, and I decided to see what all the fuss was about. If I remember correctly, it only took me a week to watch the entire thing haha. I was absolutely hooked from the first minute. I love shows that completely draw you in like that.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I got into the Walking Dead late. I watched the first season in one week, started watching the second but found I stopped watching for some reason.

I have also just recently got into "New Girl" and so far I am enjoying it, I like Zooey Deschanel.

I also came late into watching "Life Unexpected" and whilst I have not seen it in a while I really enjoyed it and found it funny.

Finally I never watched "Everwood" when it first came around, I downloaded the first season and found it to be a good watch, it reminded me of Dawsons Creek in a way.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Prison Break & Lost.

I avoided them during their run on TV when everyone was raving about them.

Watched them within the last year and they've made their way into my top twenty.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Parks and Rec...just started getting into that last year and I love the show.

I think that's it. I don't watch as much as some people but that is a good example of one I just started watching.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
The Sopranos. I don't really watch any shows but my brother bought me the box set one Christmas a pretty long time ago and I only just got round to watching it this year. Oops.

I really liked it, and liked having something to watch in general.... but haven't replaced it with anything since, yet. Probably won't, who am I kidding.

dDave

V.I.P.
I somewhat recently saw Donnie Darko, a cult classic. I was not at all impressed with the film and don't care to ever see it again.

I also recently started watching Friends, I know I'm a little late. I'm definitely enjoying the show and plan to eventually watch the whole thing. It is a little difficult with a show that ran for so long though. Way back when I first started watching Seinfeld it took a long time for me to finish the whole show. (I'm glad to report that I have in fact seen every episode at least twice, most more like 5 or 6 times.)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I didn't start watching Battlestar Galactica until years after it was released. Now I have a lot to catch up on.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The Walking Dead, I finished two seasons in a week and finished the last episode of Season 2 as Season 3 finished on the television. I watched it because I heard good things about it and I like movies/tv shows with zombies in it!

I didn't watch The Big Bang Theory until it's third season I believe.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I saw both Firefly and Pulp Fiction within the last year or two.

Hated the shit out of both of them.

The fans are what ruined them I think. I got sick of hearing how great both of them were and how much I needed to see either one and eventually I just got sick of it and watched them. Firely was stupid and boring, nothing was entertaining and that theme song is like audible cancer. Pulp Fiction could be about forty minutes shorter and not involve Uma Thurman. All they needed was Sam Jackson walking around towns and pointing guns at people and the movie would have been better.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I liked the show Firefly, but yeah, the theme song was freaking stupid. Kay and I have a running joke about it.

I got into Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Six Feet Under several seasons, if not after the show was ended. Unfortunately I'm no longer caught up with Big Bang and Your Mother since I no longer have cable and they aren't on Hulu.