• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Popular Food Networks

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
There are several popular food and cooking networks on cable and satellite. Which ones are the best to watch for inspiration? I was watching the Food Network on Sunday and saw several good cooking shows. I prefer those kinds of shows to all the cooking competitions and chef challenges that seem to be popular today. Which networks do you watch, and what are your favorite shows to catch?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am addicted to the Food Network. I love most of the shows. My favourite show is Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I just love how they explore the world to display some different restaurants and show you how to make of some their food items. I love anything with Guy Fieri.

Love shows like “Beat Bobby Flay” however, I hate when the celebrity judges are involved and try to distract Bobby. That part bothers me a lot since it’s really annoying.

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I used to watch a lot of Food Network years ago. I really enjoyed Good Eats and Throwdown With Bobby Flay. Those shows ended and I don't watch regular TV anymore, so that all came to an end.

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I am addicted to the Food Network. I love most of the shows. My favourite show is Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I just love how they explore the world to display some different restaurants and show you how to make of some their food items. I love anything with Guy Fieri.

Love shows like “Beat Bobby Flay” however, I hate when the celebrity judges are involved and try to distract Bobby. That part bothers me a lot since it’s really annoying.
I love anything with Guy Fieri, too. My goodness some of the food he features on his show makes me want to travel the country, eating. Delicious doesn't begin to describe it. I can only imagine the smell!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love anything with Guy Fieri, too. My goodness some of the food he features on his show makes me want to travel the country, eating. Delicious doesn't begin to describe it. I can only imagine the smell!!
And, a lot of people "hate" him, but I think he's really entertaining and knows how to keep the listeners interested.