• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poppycock!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok here is my newest mystery auction.....I put it on a 10 day, because I will be moving in the middle of it...pray they will be quick to hook my cable up asap.... lol
tell me what ya think....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5585936046

~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
hahahahhahahahahahaha im watching and laughing my a$$ off :lol: :lol:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I think all us AS wenches could use a little more "poppycock" Trina! hahahaha I'll be watching!

Julie

Registered Member
Hmmmm....this AS wench just might have to get hubby to buy her one....so I'm watchin too!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
Hmmmm....this AS wench just might have to get hubby to buy her one....so I'm watchin too!
HAHAHahhaah! Julie...you look like a little baby wench!!AAAAaaaahhaha!!

TGirl

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
HAHAHahhaah! Julie...you look like a little baby wench!!AAAAaaaahhaha!!

hahahah BAhahahahaha hahahahah BAhahahahahah

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
My clickerous just couldn't handle it... had to bid on the poppycock.

clickerous (klĭk'ər-əs)
n.
the finger that you use to depress and release a hand-held, button-activated input device

1_ares_1

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
My clickerous just couldn't handle it... had to bid on the poppycock.

clickerous (klĭk'ər-əs)
n.
the finger that you use to depress and release a hand-held, button-activated input device
AAAHHAHA!!HAHAHAhahahhHHHHaa!

A clickerous!! OMG! I've sprained my "clickerous" gonna have to stay home and keep my feet up!!! hahahahah! Does that make my thumb a "rolleous"?

doubles2004

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Ares, I love ya, but umm... rolleous? :p *kiss*
Dont pay ares no mind. She had to much fun last night so shes lost today :lol: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julie Money & Investing 24