• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Popmalt Fantasy Football 2018

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here is the draft order, FYI. The only thing I'll say for now is what to do we do about Bob? He clearly didn't pay attention last year. So I dunno about him yet...but for now, he's in. I think everyone else at least tries to pay attention.

Anyway....(top 4 picks are based off regular season records while 5-10 is based off the postseason.

(1) @Konshentz (least amount of wins at 3. Gets what he wants with the top pick)
(2) @EdgeHead (second least amount of wins at 4. Cut Aaron Rodgers, who is now my keeper. Should I stop mentioning that?)
(3) @Babe_Ruth (5 wins, tied with the team who gets pick 4 next. He gets the better pick because he scored less points overall)
(4) @Impact (5 wins, tied with Bizzy, but scored more total points. Worst "tanking" in history as she won her last 2 games...accidentally?)
(5) @BigBob (made the playoffs despite not paying attention. Pretty impressive. Lost 5th place game v Kratz)
(6) @Kratzenkov (won the 5th place game to earn this spot)
(7) @UK Dan (made the playoffs, beat Kratz, but then lost to Millz in the 3rd place game)
(8) @Millz (I just tagged myself, that's fun. I finished in 3rd place to get pick 8)
(9) @Doc (had the best regular season record but lost in the finals to get pick 9)
(10) @Unity (this asshole won the league so he picks last)

Impact

V.I.P.
Wtf? I blame you, Kevin. I didn't even have people in all my starting slots. How the hell did I win a game? Thats some straight up bullshit

Konshentz

Konshentz
If the time should come that you need to tank again, shoot me a message and I can give you some pointers on how to do it properly.

:)

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Where the hell did I get that from?!? I swear I saw Kamara. I mixed up Watson and Thomas for some reason...

Now the real problem is do I keep Thomas, Hunt, or Gordon? Blah.

Doc

V.I.P.
My buddy who filled our slot in the baseball league can (probably) take over Bob's team.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I mean, I haven't checked my team but I'm 90% sure I had Kamara last year
You did, yes.

Wtf? I blame you, Kevin. I didn't even have people in all my starting slots. How the hell did I win a game? Thats some straight up bullshit
Did you make the changes every week? Just because you benched them one week doesn't necessarily mean they are out for the next week.

Where the hell did I get that from?!? I swear I saw Kamara. I mixed up Watson and Thomas for some reason...

Now the real problem is do I keep Thomas, Hunt, or Gordon? Blah.
That is tough. I don't even know what I would do at this point haha

My buddy who filled our slot in the baseball league can take over Bob's team.
True. I'll let you know if it comes to that but that would work for me.

Doc

V.I.P.
I'm worried about Hunt's drop off from last season. Since I don't actually have Kamara my (tentative) keepers are my same ones from last year, DJ and Gordon.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
True...I'd lean that way too.

Oh shit, I just remembered now as well that Kons has the 9th pick for Doc in the "first round" as well. So Kons has picks 1 and 9.

But Doc has Kons 2nd rounder so its not that huge of a difference anyway