• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Popmalt Fantasy Football 2017

Konshentz

Konshentz
August 25th or 26th? 5 or 6 PM Eastern?

I'm pretty much down for whatever.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
August 25th or 26th? 5 or 6 PM Eastern?

I'm pretty much down for whatever.
As of right now, that works for me. Tell Lauren to get her butt down here so we can talk some trash. ;)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last weekend of August would be ideal for me too. I can't do later than that because the in-laws are in town (dunno when the season starts anyway)

Impact

V.I.P.
Hey bitches! You know I'm taking the title this year.

For keepers I'm thinking AJ Green and Mike Evans but I'll need to take a look at my team before I make any actual decisions.

Obviously the earlier the draft is for me the better. 5pm/6pm eastern will be 11pm/12am for me so doable. I think I can make most weekends from here on out work so just lemme know.

I have no problems with the teams and format we've been using but I'm not against change if you wanna spice things up

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey bitches! You know I'm taking the title this year.
Now, that's what I'm talking about. We need some trash talking around here. You'll be lucky if you don't finish in the basement this year. With your crappy drafting skills, and all.

Regarding me keepers. To be honest, I have no clue what my team consisted of last season, and I just checked the app, and my roster is empty.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
YOUR defending (and future) champions, the Kalamazoo f'n Kittens, will be keeping David Johnson and Melvin Gordon.

PMFFX, be warned. We will, we will, rock you.