Football Popmalt Fantasy Football 2017

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Might as well make the thread, eh?

Anybody leaning to certain people on their keepers?

When about should we do the draft?

Are you excited at all to do this?

Should we make any changes to the scoring system or positional players?

Should we make any changes to who is in the league? (not sure we have anybody to add anyway haha)

I am leaning heavily towards Miller and Thomas for my keepers.

September 1st?

I am ALWAYS excited for fantasy football. I just wish my team didn't always suck balls.

.5 points per reception? *shrugs*

I like the group we have.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm in again. And not to hijack this thread but I'm done with Fantasy Baseball. It's pointless. Just too many injuries, especially now with the 10-day DL.

I don't remember my team all that well, so I'll have to check it before starting talking about my keepers.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm in again. And not to hijack this thread but I'm done with Fantasy Baseball. It's pointless. Just too many injuries, especially now with the 10-day DL.

I don't remember my team all that well, so I'll have to check it before starting talking about my keepers.
Hey man if you aren't smart enough to do fantasy baseball anymore...if it's gotten too hard for you...by all means...quit. ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey man if you aren't smart enough to do fantasy baseball anymore...if it's gotten too hard for you...by all means...quit. ;)
It's just not fun anymore. That's all. It's DL stints after DL stints.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's just not fun anymore. That's all. It's DL stints after DL stints.
Eh...we have 4 DL spots per roster. I think it's pretty easy myself. I like the challenge.

Anyway, I do think around Sep 1 is good as Kons mentioned. Closer to week 1 is better in case of injury.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lauren messaged me about the draft and I thought I'd bump this so we can decide a date. For the UK'ers in the league I think we should do a Friday or Saturday night again. August?